Get ahead of the competition with an
exclusive Kick Start when you play
'Marvel: Avengers Alliance' on Facebook. PLAY NOW!
Terms and Conditions
- The competition is open from 1st March 2012 and closes midnight 31st October 2012
- One winner will receive an Ultimate Superhero Experience weekend worth £1,000 (UK retail value).
- 20 winners will receive a Marvel Gaming Pack, consisting of 5 Marvel console games (mixed format), 5 Marvel Superhero Comics and 3 x Marvel DVDs. The Gaming packs are subject to change at the discretion of the promoter, without prior notice. The value will not be altered.
- Every entry to the competition will receive an exclusive kick-start power up code for the Facebook Avengers Alliance game. One per email address, not transferable. Entrants must already be registered to Avengers Alliance for the code to be accepted.
- No cash or other alternative to any prize won will be available and prizes will only be awarded directly to the winners.
- The winners will be drawn at random within 5 days of the close date. Only one prize available per entry.
- All prize winners will have 7 days to accept their prize or the prize will be awarded to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
- All winners' names and counties will be available after 8th Nov 2012.
- Prize draw entry is open to UK, Ireland, Spain, Norway, Africa residents aged 18 and over except employees and their immediate families of Global Brands Ltd, Disney, Marvel Characters B.V. (Marvel), their affiliates, subsidiaries, and agents and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Promoter: Global Brands Ltd, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S41 7JB
- Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Global Brands Ltd is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition. Global Brands Ltd assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Global Brands Ltd and Marvel shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Global Brands Ltd collects entrant's personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that Global Brands Ltd may use this information, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant, including sending the entrant electronic messages. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to Global Brands Ltd by calling +44 (0) 1246 216000.
- Global Brands Ltd decision is final; there is no charge for entering this draw and no element of skill in the entering of this draw.
- Any contact details entered incorrectly on the website shall be deemed invalid.
- DATA PROTECTION: We guarantee that any information you give us about your situation will be kept strictly confidential. As required by the Data Protection Act we will keep your details in our systems for 6 years. You have the right to request a copy of your file by writing to us. If you do not wish us to keep your details on file please let us know. We will assume that you agree to this if we do not hear from you.
Separate to Promotion T&C's
- When you register with our website, we may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to Global Brands Ltd (for
example your name, phone number, email address, gender). We may also record which products you are interested in and which links you pursue as well as customer traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with our internal security policy and may be used to:
- - process your competition entry
- - provide you with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service;
- By submitting your data you agree to this use.
- From time to time Global Brands Ltd may share this data with other reputable companies both within and outside the European Union who, together with Global Brands Ltd or not, may use the information or parts of it to occasionally notify you about Global Brands Ltd events or related activities that you may find useful, please opt ëI would like to receive further information from Global Brands Ltd. and / or their partners'
- If you do not want Global Brands Ltd to collect or process your personal data, please do not submit it and if you have or you believe that we have data about you that is incorrect please contact us or write to us at Global Brands Ltd, Chesterfield, Derbyshire S41 7BJ and the information will be corrected as soon as possible or removed from our database as you request.
- Cookies are a means by which information relating to your Internet activity (such as whether you have visited a Global Brands Ltd website before) is recorded on your hard drive and used by us to improve the Global Brands Ltd websites and the products and services available to you.
- Your computer's help file should tell you how to do this. Alternatively visit www.dma.org.uk for information on how to do this.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure that the information provided on this site is accurate, no guarantees for the currency or accuracy of information are made. This website and material relating to information, products and services (or to third party information, products and services), is provided 'as is'. It is provided without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Global Brands Ltd does not accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this website. Global Brands Ltd does not warrant that the functions contained in the material in this site will be uninterrupted or error free. Also, Global Brands Ltd does not warrant that defects will be corrected, or that the Global Brands Ltd site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or represent the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the materials. In no event will Global Brands Ltd be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of the Global Brands Ltd websites.